Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Pumpkin Pancakes

The obsession continues! 
Pumpkin this and pumpkin that, Id even eat pumpkin with a bat! 

Well when I start rhyming like Dr. Seuss its probably time to just post a recipe, sooooo...shall we?

My friend julie has been begging me for this recipe for a week now. 
I originally had planned to post it last week right after i made them for everyone, but between prepping for halloween festivities & taking a much needed trip to Santa Cruz for my sons 16th birthday things got crazy. 

So here ya go Julie! Recipe time! 

Once again i feel the need to remind you all im not big for measuring things. I am an eyeball & see what works kind of cook so i will be adapting my own recipe to the general pancake mix recipe for you all to follow but i prefer a little thicker batter so get creative if you are a rebel like me hehe. 

So after you have the batter to your liking follow these steps and make sure to adjust to your own preference. I love pumpkin flavor so this is a very strong pumpkiny flavor. 

2 Heaping Cups of pumpkin (not pie filling) 
1 Cup brown sugar
1 Tsp pumpkin pie filling

Whisk all ingredients into pancake mix until smooth 

I like to make big pancakes so i use the 1 cup to drizzle batter into hot buttered pan & then some. 

Each side takes about 1 1/2 - 2 minutes 

I hope you all enjoy them as much as we did and as always please leave feedback or questions if you would like. 







No comments: