Saturday, May 4, 2013

Broccoli & Parmesan Rolls

Hello C&K Readers!
Ive had this recipe ready to go for a week now, why didnt I post it?
 Simple....Mental Exhaustion. Ahahaha. 
The weekend is here now and I have some down time so its time for a recipe!
This recipe is super easy (as long as youre comfortable using hot oil or  deep fryer) and very quick. 
I threw it together when i was extremely hungry, hadnt made it to the store yet & wanted some crispy crunch! This recipe did the trick. 

What Youll Need
Pot of hot oil or deep fryer at 400degrees
Pre-Made Eggroll Wrappers 
Parmesan Cheese
Broccoli Florets pieced
Chopped Green Onions
Water to moisten the egg roll wrapper



Place wrapper on flat surface fill the middle with ingredients , careful not to stuff too full. 
When you have the amount of ingredients in there that you want, moisten sides of wrapper with water.



Fold vertically so that sides overlap , and then horizontally over the middle. At this point I wet the edges again just a little bit with the water to make a slight pasty feeling so i know it stuck well and wouldnt open in mid fry.



 Each one of these only took about 2 min in the oil to completely melt the cheese and become golden brown. Depends on the strength of your fryer.



And there ya have it! Some crispy, crunchy , flaky yummy goodness! 
Let me know how this comes out for you and like any other recipes i share, Id love to see your results! Maybe I can even feature it here on the blog. 





3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG this is my favorite recipe yet from you, these look amazing!!!

Unknown said...

Is there a way to bake them? These look awesome!!!

Melody said...

Im sure you could bake them Mel. I havent tried myself and not sure how the texture would be because of the dough being so different than normal wraps but if you do it let me know how it turns out =)