Sunday, May 5, 2013

My 1st Award!


What is the Liebster Award?
 Thank You Diary of A Sleep Deprived Mom

This award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers. Thank you 

I have 10 followers so this award is much appreciated! 

The Rules:
1. Each nominee must post 11 facts about themselves.
2. Nominees must answer 11 questions the tagger has given to them, and then create 11 new ones to pass down to the bloggers they then nominate.
3. Display award logo on your site and link back to the person who gave it to you.
4. Choose 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award on to and link them in your post.
5. Notify your nominees!

11 Questions from Diary Of A Sleep Deprived Mom

1.Do you have any tattoo's and where are they?
Yes, I have one on my right shoulder blade.

2. What inspired your child(rens) names?
I have 4 kids and all 4 have different inspirations but I would say in general , being unique inspired them all. 

3. What is one thing you love about your apperance?
I love my hair. Im very creative with it & its usually colorful.

4. Name a song that you put on when you want to get happy.
Hell Yeah by Montgomery Gentry is the 1st one I think of. Its  such a fun song!

5. Have you ever had a moment where you felt not so bright?
Oh I have those daily, Im a mom with extremely smart kids. 

6. One guilty pleasure?
Sushi. If I get that I feel completely indulgent & happy.

7. If you could sum up your style in 3 words what would they be?
Rockabilly, Retro & Comfy

8. If you could dine with anyone, living or passed away, who would they be?
Lucille Ball or Ellen Degeneres

9. Do you believe there is life on other planets?
I think there is a chance . 

10. What is your favourite flower?
Carnations

11. Are you a dog or a cat person?
Definitely a dog person but I love all animals. 

Here are 11 Random Facts About Me
1. I was a Teen Mom 
2. I circed one son & did not circ the other
3. I have a serious obsession with coffee 
4. I could eat sushi & crab all day every day and be happy as a clam
5. I dig guyliner
6. I want to get sleeved up with tattoos 
7. I love to sing
8. In the last 10 years ive dyed my hair about 23 times
9. Donnie Wahlburg & Neil Patrick Harris were my biggest celeb crushes growing up
10. I secretly hide the fact that I love the late 90s techno/dance music
11. I have the handwriting of a 13 year old boy

Here Are My 11 Questions For My Nominees
1. Whats your favorite movie genre'?
2. Do you make a monthly budget or do you wing it?
3. Whats your Dream Job?
4. What is your Favorite Day to Day Activity?
5. What Are 3 colors that inspire you?
6. Something you are inspired by everyday?
7. Do You Drink Coffee? why or why not?
8. What were your goals 10 years ago?
9. Favorite Season?
10. How many shoes do you own?
11. Collect anything that you dont wear?

My Nominees for The Liebster Award


5 comments:

Melis said...

Thank you Melody for nominating me! I actually was nominated a few weeks back. I still am very honored. I answered your questions and shared a link to your blog! I love your blogs design!!!

Melody said...

Youre very welcome! Thank you so much for sharing & for the compliment =)

Unknown said...

Congrats mommy!! :)

Dancinmoma said...

Love it!! What a fun way to get to know each other and our blogs. Thanks for including me. (Aka Dancinmoma) ;)

andrea said...

thanks so much for the nomination! i appreciate it and have answered your questions!