Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Coffee and Kahlua

Was anyone wondering why I named my blog Coffee and Kahlua? Well ill tell ya. 
I love coffee. 
I'm not just the average coffee lover either. 
Some would call me a coffee snob, (i prefer the term coffee enthusiast) but I survive on coffee sometimes. 

I'm a part time student and all the time wife and mom of 3. Coffee saves me. 

Now the Kahlua part. 

I like Kahlua and although I drink more vodka than anything else (when i do drink, also not often), I will at times add Kahlua to my coffee and relax after a completely exhausting (whether mentally or physically or both) day. 

Mystery solved. LOL! 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your blog! I just joined and will look forward to your updates!
Thanks again!
Shannon

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!