Monday, July 15, 2013

Steam & Sparkle

So I recently had some issues with my floors in my house (we rent and the linoleum is about as old as me or possibly older) because the floors are yellowed and dingy from so many years of use.  

I have gone through maybe 3 mops since we moved in 19 months ago. Mainly because i thought if my bleach addiction wasn't whitening them up it had to be that I had an ineffective mop. Yes, I am that stubborn lol. 

Anywho, I happened to come across a post on one of my facebook yardsale groups that had a used steam-mop for sale & my inner shopaholic came out & went on a search for steam-mops. I found one! Its Shark Steam-mop and it was only $35. 

It works SO WELL! 

My floors are so much cleaner looking then they ever have been and not only did i use it on my floors but i used it on the walls and cabinets too & they look phenomenal! I know I sound like an infomercial but, no i am not getting paid for this and I don't even get paid to blog at all. I am just super happy with this thing. Ill try and post some pics in the next week if I can. I have a busy month ahead so not sure when Ill post again but hopefully it wont be too sporadically.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I've never heard of the Shark Steam Mop, but I will have to Google it and see what it's all about. Right now we're using the Swiffer Mop and it's about 50/50 with cleaning.

Unknown said...

Ive heard of the Shark Steam Mop and have seen it on commercials. Ive also heard it was amazing! Im glad that it got everything clean for you and Im gonna have to invest in one of these!

Pieces Of Joj0 said...

I have one and we LOVE it!! Tho I never thought to use it on walls and cabinets!!! I will have to try that!!!! thanks!!!

Unknown said...

My kitchen is super tiny but very old. My house is over 100 years old. I bet a steam mop would work great on the floor.