Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Pumpkin Update

Happy Tuesday Friends! A few months back I wrote about my daughters pumpkin plant she brought home from school. Well it was a dud. LOL! She had fun trying though and as bad as we did with those, we are doing great with these!
My kids dubbed this one (Cinderella)

The only issue were having is keeping the vines from growing out into the street and keeping the pumpkins sitting up the way they belong ( we dont want flat pumpkins lol) 

The upkeep is super easy and Its great spending time with my kids doing an activity that not only helps us bond and become better at gardening but gives them an important life skill as well! 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw, that's a cute pumpkin! Maybe next year we'll try to grow our own. I can't wait to see an update on this pumpkin and how it grows.