Friday, August 9, 2013

Crockpot Garlic & Honey Drumsticks

As Hubby and I were scheduling our meals for this week, I discovered I had a bunch of chicken still, so the next few posts will involve alot of chicken. LOL! This recipe was very easy & quick. 
It only has 5 ingredients other than the chicken! 

Ingredients
2 1/2 lbs of Drumsticks ( I used drumsticks & thighs bone-in) 
1/2 cup of Honey
6 large cloves of Garlic ( i consider a clove to be a shard of the whole garlic)
1 cup of ketchup 
1/2 cup of Soy Sauce 
1 tbsp Red Pepper Flakes


Directions:

Place chicken in crockpot

Mince garlic in blender or chopper or what you have on hand

In a medium bowl combine Honey, Ketchup, Soy Sauce, minced garlic, & Red Pepper Flakes until well blended

Pour over chicken in crockpot 

Cook on low for 6 hours 

Enjoy!!!

This recipe was written by me. Any similarities to other recipes is purely coincidental.


Post a Comment