Friday, August 9, 2013

Crockpot Garlic & Honey Drumsticks

As Hubby and I were scheduling our meals for this week, I discovered I had a bunch of chicken still, so the next few posts will involve alot of chicken. LOL! This recipe was very easy & quick. 
It only has 5 ingredients other than the chicken! 

Ingredients
2 1/2 lbs of Drumsticks ( I used drumsticks & thighs bone-in) 
1/2 cup of Honey
6 large cloves of Garlic ( i consider a clove to be a shard of the whole garlic)
1 cup of ketchup 
1/2 cup of Soy Sauce 
1 tbsp Red Pepper Flakes


Directions:

Place chicken in crockpot

Mince garlic in blender or chopper or what you have on hand

In a medium bowl combine Honey, Ketchup, Soy Sauce, minced garlic, & Red Pepper Flakes until well blended

Pour over chicken in crockpot 

Cook on low for 6 hours 

Enjoy!!!

This recipe was written by me. Any similarities to other recipes is purely coincidental.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Another delicious chicken meal. I have to add that the picture you shared is really good. I think the broccoli adds that meal affect.

Unknown said...

Oh my yummy! My mouth is watering!

Pieces Of Joj0 said...

Going to have to try this with tenders as well!!!!

Unknown said...

We only buy chicken breast...but I'm going to try this one.

Nikki Thompson said...

Chicken is one of my favorites, I have to try this. Thanks!

Amy said...

I'm going to have to add this to my recipes! Sounds yummy!